Monday, October 25, 2010

QUESTIONS?

Why?
Why what?
Why?
Are you gay?
Why?
Is that a problem?
Why?
Not til you asked the question...
Why?
What would you do if I said yes?
Why?
I don't know..I must confess!
Why?
Maybe I could like you MORE...but NO less..
Why?
Give me a minute to think about that..
Why?
I did know a gay teen once named Matt..
Why?
He said "I love you!"..right where you once sat..
Why?
Was he slim or was he very fat?
Why?
Did it make a difference that he was fat or thin?
Why?
NO!..Being thin or fat is NO sin..
Why?
So if I was gay..would you be "OUT or in like Flynn"?
Why?
I am just a teen so why ask if I am gay?
Why?
Maybe you're too young and I will come back another day..
Why?
ALL your questions make me wonder just what to say..
Why?
Makes me think ALL you want to do is play..
Why?
Hey!..you know I am just a teen..so NO way!
Why?
Maybe I should not ask then if you are gay..
Why?
Should I ask if you are str8?
Why?
If you did would you want a date?
Why?
I think I may have, but you are way too late!
Why?
Teens like me could be just curious or gay..
Why?
Leave ALL my answers then where they lay..
Why?
Why don't you come back another day?
Why?
Right NOW I know "I don't like you!" is ALL I can say..
Why?
Because you asked if I was gay..not str8..
Why?
I really think your gay question is FULL of hate..
Why?
So I think I have to show you the gate..
Why?
This whole conversation is way too late!
Why?
Go find some other teen to ask ALL these questions..
Why?
As I want someone to love me for me..
Why?
While you learn how to like just what you see..
Why?
Doesn't matter whether I am str8 or gay..
Why?
My question for you is "Can you even hear what I say?"
Why?........................

David
boot43@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment