... Is a phrase that works wonders:



.. Start your day with a smile .... see how much fun it is to gowalk and watch people look at you to go ..... So much forsuch a crisis, so much guilt, both living without living in me, bothself-analysis, to reflect all, to be mature, to think ofconsequences of acts ..... if in the end ... you only liveEvery day I have time .... more clear that what really makes me grow asperson is positive, and therefore must be positive .... Allhave our problems .... more or less important according to the crystalto see that .... but .... if I see myself navel and I look intouhmmmm ..... eyes ... I discovered a "Mogollon" the sensation that I couldhave lost by being just myself .... thank you ... for beingyou ... thank you for sharing the air with me ..... and in the street elbowby side we are more than two .... Regards ............